WiFi on First Great Western
First Great Western currently offer free WiFi on our Night Riviera Sleeper Service, our long distance services to the West of England and South Wales and on our trains running between London Paddington and the North Cotswolds. Our local fleets in the Thames Valley that run stopping services from London to Maidenhead, Reading and Oxford are having WiFi installed throughout the remainder of 2015.
Look out for the "Free WiFi" stickers on the above trains.
- Make sure WiFi is enabled on your device
- Search for network "FGW WiFi" and connect
- Open your device's internet browser which will automatically take you to First Great Western's WiFi registration page
- Follow the instructions to activate your free WiFi access
- You should now be connected
If travelling on one of our daytime services operated by our 'Class 180' fleet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8028 0378.
If travelling on one of our overnight Sleeper services or our long distance HST services, please email FGW-OTS@nomadrail.com or call 0330 088 1275.
WiFi is also available at a number of First Great Western stations provided by 'The Cloud.'