Booking online just got simpler
Our new online booking tool is now quicker and easier to use than ever before. We’ve made it as convenient as possible for you to book tickets, resulting in a new and improved booking experience.
New Booking Engine benefits:
- Book tickets on all UK rail operators
- 24/7 access
- best fare highlighted for each chosen journey
- view fare ranges and train schedules to suit your needs
- store regular journeys to save time
- online web chat help facility
A step by step guide of how to use our new booking facility along with a questions and answers section.
Collecting tickets from the station
Collecting tickets from the station couldn’t be easier. If you’re not sure how, just follow these simple steps:
- When booking online select the ‘Collect your ticket from the station’ option.
- Choose your preferred pick-up station from the dropdown list.
- Take your payment card and booking reference with you to the station and follow the instructions on the ticket vending machine.
You’ll be able to collect your tickets shortly after booking, right up to the time of travel. If you need help locating the ticket vending machines at any of our stations, look out for a member of the team who’ll be happy to help.
Download the First Great Western new booking engine User Guide