Welcome to First Great Western's Customer Panel. Your chance to give us your feedback, and the valuable insights we need to be able to improve our service.
Our Customer Panel members:
- are recruited from across the First Great Western region
- represent all customers who travel from stations within their section of route, regardless of the final destination or type of service
- deal with comments from customers seeking constructive change, who want to contribute to strategic issues and help us develop future company initiatives
- do not deal with complaints – those are directed to the appropriate area of First Great Western
- are volunteer members of the public, so the views they express are their own and not necessarily shared by First Great Western
- are distinct from Travel Focus or London TravelWatch - these organisations still exist to assist and arbitrate on your behalf. Find out how to contact them in our current Train Times booklets.
Find your local Customer Panel member
Your local Customer Panel member would like to hear from you. Please find your local panel member in the lists below:
London and Cotswolds Customer Panel members
West Customer Panel members
Contact your local Customer Panel member
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below, with the name of your Customer Panel member and your enquiry.
First Great Western Customer Panel
Join our Customer Panel
If you currently travel on these First Great Western services, for work or leisure, and you would like to represent the views and opinions of your fellow customers, please email or write to us, to tell us a bit about yourself and your regular journey patterns, along with any concerns or specific interests you have in our service. We look forward to hearing from you.
FGW Customer Panel Applications
Our Customer Panel meets every three months. We are primarily concerned with strategic issues relating to our network and ways in which the service can be improved as a whole. We are interested in receiving your comments and suggestions about all aspects of First Great Western’s service.
Any collective issues raised by our customers, that our Panel member feel will make a difference to all, will be brought forward for discussion with the Directors of First Great Western at the next Customer Panel meeting.
Keep up to date with what’s been discussed at our quarterly Customer Panel meetings.
London and Cotswolds Customer Panel Meeting Minutes - 29 January 2015
West Customer Panel Meeting Minutes - 19 January 2015
West Customer Panel Meeting Minutes - 29 September 2014