Business Direct Online
Business travel made simpler
Finding the quickest, simplest routes, trawling for the right prices and sorting out itineraries all takes time. Add to this your company travel policy and management information, and the whole process can become very time-consuming. So why not let Business Direct Online take care of it all for you?
Business Direct Online is an extremely easy and quick rail booking and business management system specifically tailored to meet the needs of businesses today and is packed with features that deliver real business benefits.
Importantly you can buy tickets on all UK rail operators and as the booking facility is available 24/7, it is great for last minute meetings or change to arrangements. With no hidden charges such as commission or booking fees, you can feel confident that you are paying purely the price of the ticket which all helps to manage the cost of business travel spend.
Business Direct Online benefits:
• rail tickets purchasable on all UK rail operators
• 24/7 access
• best fare highlighted for each journey
• view fare ranges and train schedules to suit business needs
• stores regular journeys to save time
• customise the account to suit your business needs
• apply your company’s travel policy
• no transaction or commission fees
• ability to control your company’s travel budget
• manage users and use of system
• ability to download management information at any time
What are my payment choices?
Business Direct Online offers you the choice to pay by credit or debit card immediately on making a booking or you can set up a direct debit account where you will be invoiced every 4 weeks.
How do I open an account?
Credit / Debit Card Account
To open a credit card account, simply complete our Business Direct Online application form. As soon as your account is set-up, you will receive an e-mail confirmation advising that it is now ready to use.
Direct Debit Account
Rail bookings will be invoiced every 4 weeks to the account holder with payment required within 21 days of the statement date.
This payment scheme is operated by the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC) who charge an annual fee of £275.00 which is payable in advance. For full terms and conditions click here.
To open a Direct Debit account follow these steps:
• download, complete and post the ATOC Direct Debit
application form. As soon as your account is set-up, you will receive an e-mail confirmation advising that it is now ready to use.
What Information do I need to set up an account?
• company contact details;
• registered address and company registration number; and
• company bank account number, sort code and VAT registration number if applying for a Direct Debit account.
No commission or booking fees
There are no transaction or commission fees. You simply pay the face value for any tickets that you order.
A Business Direct Online account is the smart way to book rail travel - so why not open an account today.